Saturday, August 1, 2009

hmmm...alligator's request


ok...i am in the mood for writing now...plus alligator wants me to give my opinion on one of his favourite songs from the group muse...name of the song is stockholm syndrome...lets have the lyrics of the song first ok...plus a picture or two of the cute matthew bellamy...my if i was still a giggling teenager...i would be a great fan of his...and perhaps propose to him...hahaha...as if he would even look twice at me...but who knows right?

matthew really writes good music....well, at least before he got engaged to his italian girlfriend...ever since his engagement he no longer writes his kind of music...its more for his girl...which alligator says is not good at all...especially his new single...their new album - the resistance...he doesn't seem to like it...but to me, personally the music is not bad...ok lah...but his taste in music is different.

ok back to my analysing of alligator's favourite song...i do like the song myself....he just loves to play this song each time he does his solo guitar gig in his room...not just one time playing to a couple of times...and i dare say it gets too loud at times...wish i can make a sound-proof room for his guitar playing...now let me hear the song first and comment on it ok..



'the stockholm syndrome'

I won't stand in your way

let your hatred grow
and she'll scream
and she'll shout
and she'll pray
and she had a name
yeah she had a name

and I won't hold you back
let your anger rise
and we'll fly
and we'll fall
and we'll burn
no one will recall
no one will recall

this is the last time I'll abandon you
and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could

look to the stars
let hope burn in your eyes
and we'll love
and we'll hope
and we'll die
all to no avail
all to no avail

this is the last time I'll abandon you
and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could

this is the last time I'll abandon you
and this is the last time I'll forget you
I wish I could
I wish I could

well, what can i say? do i really understand what matthew was singing about? truly not, i think...just seems that he's a bit frustrated with himself for not being able to forget a girl who doesn't seem to good to him...he wants to leave her and forget her, but seems that he can't...why oh why matthew, just leave her and get a new one will you...hehehe...i know this is easier said than done...but what's the point in him still remaining close to the girl if she screams and shouts...plus their love is just for nothing....they want to love and die and what is left after that, not that anyone will recall or remember them....what a waste of life...i wish no one is like that in real life,

well, that's just for the lyrics...now for some observation on the music...i kind of like the drum in it...wow....how i wish i can play the drums...too bad only had lessons for a couple of months last year...otherwise i think i would really be playing real good now....the guitar is of course superb as all other muse songs...but i particularly like his playing of the guitar in the hysteria song...now that is one song which i really like from them....i imagine myself playing the guitar to that song.

ok my beloved alligator...thats how i observed your favourite song ok...maybe you might not agree to my words but don't you worry, i like muse a lot too ok...hehe...perhaps i can very well say that i like matthew bellamy a lot! thumbs up for alligator playing muse's songs on his guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment