Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my beloved datuk was held up....not fair!


boo hoo..how can a well-known superstar like my beloved shahrukh khan be held up and interrogated at the newark airport? he's been in and out of US so many times i think...and all of a sudden someone realises that he was travelling with a muslim name....wow, i got to get myself a non-muslim name if ever i decide to travel to US...hmmm....let me see, what suitable name should i use....boo aya woodstock? kik kik...nice name i think...and if anyone disagrees, come and say so to my namesake if they ever dare...sorry i am getting a bit high tonite...don't know why though, just got over a bad headache, well, not really over yet, its still hanging in my head...why oh why, oh darling headache, do you have to come visit me every few days each month....i can't hate you but i don't love you either.

anyway, back to my shahrukh, i do feel sorry for you my darling hero...after all, you are also my datuk...i am your datin, well, one of your malaysian datins of course...try not to make movies in the US anymore, why give that country all the glam and honour in your movies when they don't seem to know how to treat a celebrity like you...how come after so many times of going into their country, now just suddenly out of the blue, just someone at the immigration realises you were travelling with a muslim name...after all, what's in a name? its the inside of a person that really matters...well, to me at least...most people i know, hehehe...well, dug and alli knows who they are, well, those people think that a name with a title before the name is something to be boastful about...huh...who cares for a title!

No comments:

Post a Comment