Wednesday, September 2, 2009

my beautiful beemer!



hello blog...today tuesday...as i was on the way back after sending dug to her weekly domain, i stopped at the petronas petrol station at the awan besar r&r....why? well, to get petrol for my wendy of course...i'd parked behind a proton something...hehe...i don't much know which proton is which actually, but i sure do know which beemer is which....let me go astray first ok...my lover beemer is the X5, hehehe....the X3 goes to dug..., then comes the z3...hmmm...i wonder where's that guy in the z3 who would drive alongside my very very own silver beemer....you see, i have a beemer under my name....thanks to my beloved duyong of course...

now this z3 guy whom i'd seen twice on the kesas hiway...
well, first he caught sight of dearie old me at the same petrol station but of course he didn't come to talk to me or say hi or whatever...i guess i'm the opposite of beautiful for a beemer driver to ever come near to say hi...hahah...like i care for any man who would want to say hi to me? well, unless they are good looking, well, not handsome, just good looking, and smart and have a certain unique way in their well-being, then that kind of man appeals to me, but so far, where in malaysia can i really find a man like that? hmmm...does my duyong qualify for all that? maybe yes...but then again...not totally...he's got his flaws as well...well, what do you expect from a malay man..now if he was an italian, that's gonna be a whole lot of difference.

hey, wait a minute, what's this all about? i'm way off course...hehehe...crazy crazy me. still, i think i'll write about that lady in my next post...
ok...back to all the beemer drivers i always see each time i am on the road..don't drive recklessly please, a beemer driver has the charm of a gentleman...so what am i? i'm not a man, and i sure don't have any charm at all...i still remember that very awfully nice gentleman whom i got to know almost 18 years ago...i wonder where on this earth is he now? he was a very kind and nice beemer driver...i wonder if he is by now a happy man? married again or not? last i heard he was always travelling to and fro to south africa to handle a work project there...maybe he's got an african wife by now...no matter, i wish him all happiness in the world...

oh shoot...what am i writing? these are all coming out in my brain tonight...i want to sleep but i can't, sleepy and tired but still can't fall asleep...maybe i'll sahur straight away before sleeping.
selamat berpuasa to all and everyone who does puasa this year....i wonder why my weight is still the same when i have not missed a single day of puasa yet? i guess the weighing machine is not accurate when it comes to me..help i'm falling asleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment