Thursday, September 10, 2009

someone 'ttett' me on the highway

hello my dear bloggie...what a morning i had yesterday...hehhehe...terperasanlah sikit kan..bukan apa...just that as i was doing my daily morning karaoke session in my wendy...all alone on the way home after sending dug to the office....it was on the kesas highway....my everyday route...singing along to misha omar's song, "sembunyi"....the road was a bit packed with traffic and then i heard a "ttett" sound on my right....i said to myself, "siapa yang kurang asam horn at me time jamming ni?" so i pun looked a bit to the right, and whoa! whom did i see?

yes, the face which i haven't seen for quite a while this fasting month...yes lah, dah tak breakfast pagi-pagi, so how to see his face lah kan? hehehe....i tersmile at him lah from my wendy....ada hati him horning at me even when he had his colleagues with him...one chinese and one malay guy...sure they think he got scandal with me lah kan...well, who cares...scandal or no scandal...i know him and me no scandal one...we the very platonic acquaintance ones lah...what other peeps think, well, they can jollywell go to heaven with their bloody thoughts right?

so when i tersmile at him in the jamming road tu, i saw him smile and he sort of angkat kening at me lah...hmmm...he kenal my wendy tu ha...i thought he would only kenal my beemer...but kira oklah he also kenal my wendy....after all, i've been driving wendy to dug's office for more than 3 years now...so if he not kenal my wendy, sure he the buta wan...after that, we kind of drive together-gether side by side lah...until the tol booth which was very packed, then we separated lah...but both of us driving towards the same destination....me back home and him to his second office..

well, that was it, nothing much really, just that i kind of like being horned by him...kik kik kik...just like when the z3 horned at me on the same particular highway...hailah hai...what a highway!

so that's it lah for now...remember 09.09.09...this was what happened plus the day when alli cropped his own hair...which made me really mad at him...fortunately, elle managed to make it nice again...otherwise, i'll be mad at him for ages and ages even if its his own hair...after all, i sure don't want him to not look his usual handsome self..all the men in my life are handsome...wow...all the men...how many man do i have? 444 ++

1 comment:

  1. bloggie bloggie keh keh keh...still no spaceship pictures and list of all complete 444 names...

    ReplyDelete