Monday, November 2, 2009

happy birthday shahrukh!





hehehe..its my beloved shahrukh khan's birthday...hmmm...wait a minute, how old is he today? oops...surely duudie will be mad at me for not remembering...well, what can i say, i'm just too busy to remember...oh well, i'll open up a page and check how old he is today...hold on now...hehe...ok i just confirmed to myself that he is 44 this year...wow, is that the age of my hiway too? cool age! so don't say much duudie, i needed to be sure so i had to check right? couldn't ask you coz you will just say what i know you will say...haha...


alright then, my dearly beloved shahrukh khan, wherever you may be at this moment in time, but i do know you're still in planet earth..unless india decides to make an astronaut out of you, so you'll most definitely be in space...so HAPPY 44th BIRTHDAY to you...may you have lots more birthdays with your wife and kids and sister and live happily always...well, of course with your flaws and so on, but i guess your family readily accepts you as you are...

do give us more beautiful and memorable movies okay...love you always my datuk shahrukh khan!

No comments:

Post a Comment